NBI is seeking an a Senior Project Analyst, Codes & Policy Project Manager, a Director of Leadership & Market Development, a Market Engagement Manager, a Leadership and Market Development Project Manager (Getting to Zero), and a Marketing and Communications Manager to join our team and become an integral part of our organization.
- Senior Project Analyst: Project work will focus on existing buildings and incremental costing analyses related to embodied carbon, building electrification, and more. The Senior Project Analyst will support our nonprofit’s rapidly growing efforts to make buildings better for people and the environment through client- and public-facing projects. The position requires a motivated learner with strong analytical capabilities and an ability to support multiple projects at a time. Learn more.
- Codes & Policy Project Manager: The Project Manager will lead projects that yield client success and progress toward NBI’s mission to decarbonize the built environment. Important topics include building decarbonization, building resilience, energy efficiency, urban heat island, impacts of embodied carbon, equity in the built environment, and more. The Project Manager will represent NBI and clients in codes and policy research, development, and implementation at the national, state, and local levels. Learn more.
- Director of Leadership & Market Development: This position will lead the organization’s strategic development work with utilities, commercial real estate firms, developers, funders, and other stakeholders that are focused on reducing energy usage and carbon emissions in the built environment. The Director will serve as a thought leader and strategic implementer for the organization. Work areas in this program include convening leadership events for industry stakeholder and funders (including NBl’s Getting to Zero Forum), supporting school districts, supporting utility programs, and engagement with the financial sector. Learn more.
- Market Engagement Manager: The Market Engagement Manager serves as NBI’s lead in establishing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with private, public, nonprofit, and institutional organizations that share our mission for decarbonizing and electrifying the built environment. This role requires a motivated self-starter with strong organizational and analytical capabilities as well as the ability to communicate complicated topics in a manner that builds knowledge among targeted audiences. Learn more.
- Leadership and Market Development Project Manager (Getting to Zero): Current team activities are focused on NBI’s Next Gen program to inspire the next generation to pursue jobs related to clean buildings, the Getting to Zero Forum, an annual convening of experts, policymakers and community-based organizations interested in building decarbonization, and market transformation in K-12 schools. The Project Manager will support our nonprofit’s rapidly growing efforts to make buildings better for people and the environment through these and other client
facing projects. The position requires a motivated learner with strong organizational and analytical capabilities as well as the ability to support multiple projects at a time. Learn more.
- Marketing and Communications Manager: NBI seeks an experienced Marketing & Communications Manager to support our growing team and clientele. The ideal candidate has seven years of professional marketing experience and proven skills in bringing concepts and ideas to fruition. The MarCom Manager works closely with technical staff to create and implement comprehensive marketing campaigns that effectively communicate broad and detailed topics related to building decarbonization, design, construction, operations, energy efficiency, and more. Learn more.
Thank you for your interest in a career with NBI. We are also open to accepting resumes for skill sets outside of any current career openings. Resume and cover letter can be emailed to [email protected].