Several recent news articles have referenced the Getting to Outcome-Based Performance report published by the National Institute of Building Sciences and NBI. The report examines opportunities, barriers, and next steps associated with the commercial building industry’s transition from design-phase estimates of energy use based on models to measurements of performance outcomes based on actual energy use.
- “Building Performance And Operations At Core Of Plan Proposed By Industry Experts”, Facility Executive (5/28/2015) Read article
- “Experts Examine Future of Energy Performance“, Green Building News (5/20/2015) Read article
- “Move to Commercial-Building Performance Outcomes Outlined in Report“, HPAC Engineering (5/18/2015) Read article
- “It is Time to Learn How Buildings Actually Perform”, Zondits (5/15/2015) Read article
- “Industry Experts Plan for Future Focused on Commercial Building Performance Outcomes”, RealEstateRama (5/6/2015) Read article