Join us at the first ZNE workshop to be sponsored by Consumers Energy and dedicated to net zero design and implementation. This workshop and luncheon will take place in Grand Rapids, MI. Speakers will include Ralph DiNola, CEO, and Webly Bowles, Project Manager.
What you’ll learn:
- What is ZNE? Definitions of existing codes and policies
- Overview of ZNE building design, construction, and operation
- Zero Energy market adoption and growth in midwest climate zone
- Detailed presentation on Consumer Energy’s ZNE Pilot Program, which is the utility’s most comprehensive energy efficiency program offering
- Interactive conversation with panelists who are leading innovators in the ZNE field